Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens
In The Box
- 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- All-in-one zoom is designed for Canon EF/ Nikon F-mount APS-C-format DSLRs, and provides a 28.8-640mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two molded glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberration and color fringing to realize improved clarity and color accuracy.
- HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) motor delivers fast, precise, and responsive focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. The motor’s design and circular arc shape also contributes to the lens’s compact overall form factor.
- Vibration Compensation helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 2.5 stops for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Moisture-resistant construction enables this lens’s use during inclement weather conditions.
- Both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip and, additionally, a Zoom Lock mechanism prevents the zoom from accidentally extending when not in use.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.