Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E
In The Box
- 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens
- Front Lens Cap (67mm)
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Versatile standard zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 42-112.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- One XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion) element and one LD (Low Dispersion) element greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to realize improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two hybrid aspherical elements and one molded glass aspherical element minimize distortions and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting
- RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications. This focusing system also offers a minimum focusing distance of just 7.5″and a 1:2.9 maximum magnification for working with close-up subjects. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and it is compatible with Sony’s Direct Manual Focus function or fine-tuned manual control.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.