Think Tank Photo Airport Navigator Rolling Bag (Black)
The Think Tank Photo Airport Navigator Rolling Bag (Black) is filled with features that make it a good choice for the pro who shoots weddings, events and travel photography. It features a good size capacity with space for two pro-size bodies that fit side by side with lenses attached up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed, plus 3-6 extra lenses and accessories. There are also dedicated pockets for your iPad and up to a 15.4″ laptop. Configurable touch fastened padded dividers allow you to arrange the interior to suit whatever gear you need on a given day.
This rolling bag includes user-replaceable in-line wheels as well as a user-replaceable 41″ tow handle. Its Low Rider shoulder strap doubles as a trolley sleeve that can fit over a larger, optional rolling cart. The retractable handle can also slide through the trolley sleeve to hold the top compartment open. A top grab handle is also included for quick retrieval from a luggage rack, closet or car.
The main compartment storage compartment can be accessed via either top or front YKK zippers. The bag’s front access also contains support straps on both sides that hold the compartment open at a comfortable angle and also prevents the contents from spilling out. The three-sided top zippered opening has mesh pockets underneath for small accessories such as cables, batteries and cell phone. Two side pockets are provided and sized to hold your flash units or water bottles. A zippered card slot on the top of the lid is a good place to store your passport, ticket and other quick access items. The zippers on the top and front compartments are lockable with user-supplied locks.
The exterior is made from a combination of water-resistant polyurethane, nylon and polyester. The interior is polyethylene with closed-cell foam, nylon and mesh. The zippers are all YKK in design. A rain cover is included to protect the entire bag when outdoors. The Airport Navigator Rolling Bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Dual access, front and top openings for rapid access to gear
- Dedicated pockets provide easy access to up to a 10” tablet and most 15.4” laptops
- Shoulder strap included with telescoping handle pass-through for piggy-backing on other rolling luggage
- Meets most International and US domestic carry-on requirements*
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Lockable zippers – locks not included
- Bottom handle for easy over head lifting
- User replaceable wheels
- Business card holder and zippered pocket
- 2 gripped DSLRs
- 70–200mm f/2.8
- 300mm f/2.8 unmounted
- 1-2 additional lenses and/or two flashes
- Example: Nikon D3S with 70-200mm f/2.8 mounted, D810 with 24-70mm f/2.8 mounted, 50mm f/1.4, 105mm macro VR f/2.8, 14-24mm f/2.8, and 15″ MacBook Pro
- Example: Canon 5DMIII with 16-35mm f/2.8 mounted, 5DMII with 50mm f/1.2 mounted, 70-200mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4, two 640EX-RT, iPad and 15″ MacBook Pro