Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 AF Lens for Fujifilm X
In The Box
- Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 AF Lens for Fujifilm X
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- One SD element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- De-clicked aperture ring offers silent and smooth aperture transitions to benefit video recording. Also, this ring features an ‘A’ position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.