Ulanzi R067 Cold Shoe Monitor Mount
In The Box
- Ulanzi R067 Cold Shoe Monitor Mount
- Allen Key
- Compact Flat Head Screwdriver
- The mounting platform of the UURig R067 Adjustable Monitor Mount can be removed by quick release at the push of a button on the side.
- It can conveniently be attached and removed so you don’t have to take off the Monitor Mount from your camera or cage.
- Also, it comes with a small flat head screwdriver that’s kept in a dedicated slot, ready for use whenever you need to attach your monitor to the mounting platform or remove it, so you won’t need to carry additional tools with you.
- The R076 is designed to secure to your camera or cage shoe mount and support 5 and 7″ monitors up to 2.6 lb. There’s also a 1/4″-20 thread under the shoe mount for direct attachment to tripods, monopods, and various other supports.
- You can rotate the Monitor Mount a full 360° when attaching and tightening it to your rig, and it allows tension-based 180° tilt adjustment once secured.
- The tightness of the tension can also be adjusted via a supplied Allen key.
- The mounting platform is rubber padded and features a 1/4″-20 mounting screw.