Vanguard BP Up-Rise II 45 Camera Bag
In The Box
- Vanguard BP Up-Rise II 45 Camera Bag
- Rain Cover
- The Up-Rise II 45 Photo Backpack from Vanguard is designed to hold your pro-sized DSLR with an attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, grip and 3-4 extra lenses, flash and accessories.
- Your gear is accessed via a three-sided zipper.
- Removable, touch fastened dividers enable you to organize the interior as needed.
- The top third of the bag can be used as a daypack for your jacket, lunch, or other personal items.
- The rest of the interior is for your equipment.
- The unique feature of this bag is its ability to be worn either as a standard backpack or used sling-style with its Quick Side Access feature.
- A buckle releases and connects to the base portion of the bag enabling you to swing it to the front.
- Once configured, unzip the side pocket and retrieve your camera without having to remove the entire pack.
- An expandable, foam protected side compartment provides more space for gear.
- This pocket unzips and increases the overall footprint of the pack.
- Your tripod is held with a side leg pocket and adjustable straps. Multiple accessory pockets hold media cards, batteries, cables, lens caps, and other small items.
- An exterior center zippered pocket and D-ring are used to secure and store more accessories.
- The pack is made from polyester and comes with an orange lining that makes it possible to spot your gear under marginal lighting conditions.
- Adjustable backpack straps and a sternum strap provide stability while walking or hiking.
- A top carry handle is for retriving the pack from a car, closet, or luggage rack.
- The back panel is breathable and provides increased air flow to keep you comfortable while you’re on the move.
- A removable rain cover protects your pack when the weather turns against you.