Vanguard Veo Select 47BF
In The Box
- Vanguard Veo Select 47BF
- The multitude of dividers and access points leave you the choice of just how much professional gear and how much personal gear to carry.
- Match your workflow preferences by hierarchal set-up and utilization of the multi-access points. Maximum capacity can fit up to 1-2 Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 300mm f/4 lens), 4-6 lenses, a flash, and accessories, If carrying less gear one can easily turn this backpack into a hiking backpack.
- Secure rear compartment protects up to a 15” laptop and can also fit a 14” tablet/Laptop in front pocket.
- Organize all other gear and personal essentials such as memory cards, cables, batteries, charger and smartphone, exactly where you need them; either secured in an organizer pocket, or on hand at any given moment in a slip-in pocket.
- Enjoy pockets with double access points from within and from without. Link, hang and sling on anything you can imagine using the multitude of straps, loops and innovative connection features integrated into the surface of the backpack.
- The Veo Select 47 BF enjoys additional encompassing protection features, such as our total coverage rain cover, our second-to-none quality, materials, and bag construction, and our grab-and-go sturdy carrying handle along with extra grip handle to facilitate retrieving the backpack from the car boot or overhead bin.
- Designed to carry heavy gear loads for extended periods of time, we set the bar for comfortable carrying at a new high.
- Our advanced ergonomic back and harness system features a well-padded breathable 3D back, uniquely shaped easily to adjust shoulder straps that perfectly contour to your back and torso, adjustable sternum strap and well-padded supporting waist belt.
- All these joins together to promise a ‘never-tire’ user experience!
- Various advanced tripod connecting systems enable you to select the best transport solution for your tripod, lighting stands, and hiking sticks.