Viltrox AF 35mm f/1.8 Lens – Nikon Z
In The Box
- Viltrox AF 35mm f/1.8 Lens for Nikon Z
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear lens Cap
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame-format Nikon Z mirrorless cameras, and when used with APS-C format cameras, it has the equivalent perspective of a 52.5mm lens.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and two high transparency elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- 10 elements in eight groups.
- Two aspheric elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- HD nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. The internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an ‘A’ position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated micro-USB port for firmware updates.