Viltrox AF 56mm f/1.4 Lens
In The Box
- Viltrox AF 56mm f/1.4 Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E / Fujifilm X / Nikon Z mounts mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- One high refractive index element helps to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an ‘A’ position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated micro-USB port can be used to update the lens’s firmware.