Viltrox AF 85mm f/1.8 Lens
In The Box
- Viltrox AF 85mm f/1.8 FE II Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Mark II of this lens sports a more svelte and lighter weight design for greater versatility and portability.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Sony E / Fujifilm X / Canon RF / Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of control over focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion element and four elements made from highly transparent glass contribute to reducing a variety of aberrations in order to produce well-corrected imagery with accurate color and no color fringing.
- One large-diameter aspherical element minimizes distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Also, this coating is water-resistant to help protect the exposed surfaces from moisture.
- STM autofocus motor delivers quiet and precise focusing performance along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.6′.
- Electronic contacts convey Exif data as well as permit camera-based aperture selection. Additionally, an integrated USB port permits updating the lens’s firmware.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Included lens hood shades the front element from flare-causing stray light and also offers some additional physical protection.