Wimberley AP-555 Replacement Foot
In The Box
- Wimberley AP-555 Replacement Foot for Select Nikon Telephoto Lenses
- M3 x 12mm Mounting Screw x 4
- M3 x 6mm Safety Stop Screw x 2
- 2.5mm Hex Key
- The Wimberley AP-555 Replacement Foot replaces the stock foot on the rotation collar of the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL VR, 600mm f/4E FL ED VR, and 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR lenses.
- The AP-555 provides enough clearance between the lens body and the foot so you can use it as a lens handle, and its longer 6.7″ length makes it better balanced with smaller DSLR camera bodies than the stock Nikon foot.
- The bottom of the foot is milled to accept an Arca-type compatible quick release clamp, and it also features tapped holes for direct attachment to both 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 studs on tripod heads and monopods.