Wimberley MH-100 Mono Gimbal Head for Monopod
In The Box
- Wimberley MH-100 Mono Gimbal Head for Monopod
Compact, Portable Gimbal Solution
- The compact, self-contained design centers the combined camera and lens weight over the monopod while allowing fluid movement
Large Tilt Knob with Tension Adjustment
- The tilt knob can be tightened to lock the lens in position, or loosened slightly to allow movement with enough resistance to prevent lens flop. The large knurled knob is easily handled, even while wearing gloves
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style quick release plates, long lens plates, or lens replacement feet.
- Mount directly to a tripod’s 3/8″-16 threaded stud, or the dovetail-shaped base can be clamped directly into an Arca-Swiss style quick release receiver clamp. Included removable safety stop screws prevent accidental release from the receiver.
Requirements and Precautions
- The lens must have a rotation collar in order to quickly switch from vertical to horizontal
- The lens must have an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate or lens replacement foot
- For heavy-duty monopod use only. Monopod load capacity rating must be three times the weight of the combined camera and lens set
- Use of a reducer bushing to mount the ML-100 to a monopod with a 1/4″-20 threaded stud is not recommended