Zeiss Milvus 100mm f/2M ZE Lens for Canon EF
In The Box
- ZEISS Milvus 100mm f/2M ZE Macro Lens for Canon EF
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Cap
- Lens Shade
- Short telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 160mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.4′ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables extensive control over depth of field.
- Planar optical design affords high sharpness and consistent performance throughout the focusing range to suit photographing at a wide range of imaging scales.
- Two anomalous partial dispersion elements are used to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.