Zomei 82mm CPL Filter
- A polarizer is an optical filter that passes light of a specific polarization and blocks waves of other polarizations.
- It can convert a beam of light of undefined or mixed polarization into a beam with well-defined polarization.
- The common types of polarizers are linear polarizers and circular polarizers.
- Polarizers are used in many optical techniques and instruments, and polarizing filters find applications in photography and liquid crystal display technology.
- Polarizers can also be made for other types of electromagnetic waves besides light, such as radio waves, microwaves, and X-rays.