Terms & Condition
Our happiness team is always here to assist.
Our Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase.
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer’s packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Any product noticed as “Received in Physically Damaged Condition,Damage upon Delivery” or “Missing Accessories/Items in Box” has to be reported within 24 hours of delivery to be eligible for a replacement. Any issues reported after 24 hours will not be accepted.
- All items to be returned must be in their original condition along with the following:
- Original Order Invoice
- Original packaging with labels, user manuals and warranty card
- Serial Number/IMEI of the product being returned should match our system
- Any accessories/components, combo or bundle products or freebies you received with the purchase
- For Wrong product/colour, incorrect description and missing accessories, the product should be unused.
- All items considered for refund or exchange must be returned in “as new” condition, free of visible marks, scratches or defects, and complete with all components and packaging materials. After 7 days, all merchandise is considered used and may be considered for trade-in purposes only. All returns are subject to inspection and return approval by a Fotocentre Trading Pvt Ltd management crew member.
- The amount will be refunded by your original method of payment or a Fotocentre India Coupon.
- Fotocentre India does not accept for refund or exchange the following products :
- Open cameras, Lens and related peripherals.
- Open memory cards.
- Non-stocked special order or Backordered items.
- Batteries & Chargers.
- If Fotocentre India determines that an item is returnable but does not meet all Fotocentre India’s guidelines for “As New Product”, such as missing all the original packaging or accessories, that’s okay too. We can process a return with a non-refundable deduction on your refund for what is missing in the form of a restocking fee.
- The fee charged may vary according to the item’s condition, the state of the item’s packaging and the item value.
- Products that come with a company seal are non-returnable. However, Fotocentre India reserves the right to decide if the opened product can be returned and if yes full refund is not applicable.
- For any cancellation or refund of an order, a certain percent of payment gateway charges are deductable.
- Fotocentre India reserves the right to refuse the refund of any product that does not meet these criteria.
- Please contact Fotocentre India by e-mail [email protected] or by phone 8451811717 prior to shipping goods to obtain a Return Authorization.
- Shipping, payment gateway and insurance charges are non-refundable; however, we will refund your original shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
- Only purchases made at fotocentreindia.com can be shipped to Fotocentre India by mail or WhatsApp for return with prior authorization.
- The purchaser is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Returns for purchases paid online and shipped can be exchanged or returned in store.
- No C.O.D. freight will be accepted.
- We highly recommend you use a trackable shipping method with both insurance and required signature. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit on the way back to us.
- Purchases being returned should be shipped to:
Foto Centre Trading Pvt.Ltd
1st Floor, Ravi Building, 189-191 m, Dr. D. N. Road, Landmark: Next to Central Camera, Mumbai-400 001. Maharashtra.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Large sized / heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) and Batteries, Chargers may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Price Promise :
At Fotocentre India, we pride ourselves on delivering great value for money. While we know we’ll always beat our competitors on advice & price, sometimes they like to try and beat us on price.
If you find a better price, please give us a chance to either beat it or put together a package that’s better value. And remember, all our cameras, lenses and accessories come with proper invoice and a full Indian warranty, unlike some you might find on the internet.
Terms & Condition
Know everything about our Terms & Condition here.
Got a query? Let us know by filling the form here.